These days, whether you are trying to sell a product or service, it must be advertised and marketed efficiently in order to attract the right kind of customers. Effective advertising is crucial across industries. Be it education, hospitality or fashion – it is essential to invest in advertising in order to boost sales and build a brand name. And when it comes to advertisements, nothing works better than strategically placed newspaper ads to reach serious clients, especially in industries such as education and real estate, where taking a chance is not an option. Ads published in leading newspapers are widely trusted, which makes your job extra easy.
In this article, we have shared a complete guide on how to place effective educational advertisement in newspaper. Read on to learn all about it.
Choose a Trusted Newspaper for Educational Institutions Advertisement
Once you decide which type of ad to go for based on your budget, urgency and other factors, it is time to choose a reputed newspaper to advertise your courses. It is important to choose a leading newspaper like Times of India as it will help create a good impression about your institution. You must also consider your target students and their interests while choosing the newspaper. It is necessary to invest time in choosing a suitable newspaper to reach your prospects faster. For instance, Education Times of India, which is a dedicated segment under TOI for this purpose and published on Mondays, is a good option.
Click here to book an education ad from anywhere.
Different Categories Under Education Ads
While institutes mostly publish education ads in newspapers to invite applications for admission to different courses, ads related to career guidance and counselling are also quite common. Education ads are posted to invite applications for various other purposes as well. You will also see ads related to studying abroad and immigration. Tutors advertise about their coaching classes and private tuition sessions to invite applications as well. Ads related to hobby classes, seminars, vocational courses, personality development and performing arts also fall under the education advertisement category.
The good news is, you will find different categories on the Times of India’s official ad booking website, which will make it easy for you to go about placing the ad. The categories are clearly defined for the ease of booking and posting the ad.
Choose Appropriate Content for Educational Institutions Advertisement
This is one of the most crucial aspects of the ad as it is ultimately the content that will generate interest and prompt the prospects to move ahead with the application. Your content must give a clear idea about the courses on offer, their duration, tentative fees, and a brief about their scope. It is also suggested to introduce your institute in a few words if it is still new. Choosing the correct colour scheme and graphics is equally important. Besides, don’t forget to add a powerful CTA (call to action) for quick responses.
Here are two examples of effective educational advertisement in newspaper:
Education Creative Ad Sample 1
XYZ Institute Invites Applications for MBA/BBA Courses
2 years diploma course in MBA and 4 years diploma in BBA, regular as well as distance learning courses available, faculty members best in the industry. Placement Guaranteed. Batches starting 10th June. Apply at email@example.com. Contact no. 9870XXXXXX
Education Creative Ad Sample 2
Basic Nursing Course Recognized by Delhi University
Institute of Nursing invites applications for 4 months basic nursing course. Learn from experts. Course Fee – INR 3,500 per month. Batch starting 1st July. Hurry up. Limited seats available. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact no. 9870XXXXXX
More samples are available on ads.timesgroup.com when you are booking.
Steps to Book an Education Advertisement in Times of India
Here are the steps involved in booking an education ad on Times of India:
- Log on to https://ads.timesgroup.com/
- On the homepage, choose the education category.
- The next step is to select the “type of advertisement” and the city where it is to be published.
- Next, you need to select an appropriate header from the drop-down menu that includes options such as admission, career guidance & counselling, coaching classes, distance education, economics, immigration, home tuitions, performing arts, play school and private tuitions.
- Next, choose between individual editions and combo editions, select the number of ads you want to publish, their date of publishing, and ad design.
- Make sure you publish the ad in Education Times too, which is dedicated to this purpose and will reach your target audience easily. Whether you have an established institution offering interesting courses or a new coaching centre for high school students, Education Times can get you the attention you need from potential candidates. The rates are extremely affordable and discount packages are also available.
- Once you have chosen the editions, number of ads, ad design and publishing date, upload the content to be published.
- The charges for the ad shall be displayed after you upload the content. You will be able to preview the ad. You can change its background colour too.
- Lastly, make the payment and book the ad.
To wrap up, your course may be the best there is, and your institute may have a good reputation, but if you do not acquaint the prospects with what you are offering, they will never get to find out. The good news is that effective advertising through trusted channels such as newspapers can bridge this gap. The above guide should help you create creative and informative educational advertisements and post them on the right platform to get more business easily and quickly.
Book an education advertisement quickly through The Times of India online ad platform – https://ads.timesgroup.com/